Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wishing you were somehow here again...


I miss him already even though he hasn't even been gone for 48 hours and he's less than 200 miles away.

What I Miss the Most
His shit eatin' grin
The way he looks at me like I'm crazy no matter what I'm saying
The way he pretends to ignore what I'm saying and then says "huh?" just to make me repeat myself 
The way he holds my hand with his left hand (and tries with his injured, cast covered, right hand)
How he is my shoulder to lay my big fat head on
His arms around me
The way he smells (Oh My Gosh, I miss this so much)
His adorable southern accent
The way he always seems to get me into the "alligator death grip sleeper hold roll" even if I'm winning the match
How he leans his whole head and body to the left when he's playing a Nascar video game like it helps him win
How he thinks it's "cute" when I get upset and then all he does is laugh at me (which feeds the anger and makes him laugh harder...until I can't stand seeing his grin and then I'm just happy again)
The fact that he thinks he's "the greatest" at everything and even started his own religion
How he isn't into drama at all
The way he would give the shirt off his back to help anyone as long as they're willing to help themselves

...I could keep going forever...

just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment