Thursday, October 25, 2012

I wonder if he knows...


I found someone who makes me smile rather than frown, someone who can make me laugh rather than cry, but most importantly someone who can fix my heart rather than break it. I love it more than anything when we're just laying there, in each others arms. I've found someone that makes me happy instead of staying with someone and thinking I'll wake up in the morning and magically be happy. With him, I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for but I don't feel scared or lost, I feel right where I'm supposed to be. I keep thinking of how much I love talking to him, how adorable he looks when he smiles, how much I love his laugh and "moonshiner" accent. I daydream about him all the time, replaying pieces of our conversations, and laughing at funny things that he said or did. I've memorized his face and the way that he looks at me. I catch myself smiling and giggling like a 16 year old with a crush when I think about him. I wonder what will happen the next time we're together and even though neither of us know what the future holds, I know one thing for sure; I want him to be a part of it. I finally found the right someone for me once I found out who I was, what matters to me, and what makes my heart happy. I want to be the one he's spending time with, hugging, and kissing. When we're not together I want to be the one he's missing. I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye. For the first time in a long time, I've found someone who makes me truly happy. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about those who don’t. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that they can learn to let go, things go wrong so that we appreciate them when they're right, we believe lies so we eventually learn how to recognize the truth, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.  

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes.

Just Sayin' ...


No comments:

Post a Comment