Friday, November 9, 2012

Reasons Why I Love You ... (just sayin')

I love you because even though you’re all of the way over there, and I’m all of the way over here, you’ll always be with me.
I love you because even when we can only communicate with spare, shittily connected phone calls, you still find ways to make me smile.
I love you because you know I love you.
I love you because we’re both not afraid of being “uncool”, and just being ourselves around each other. (Even though you're always AWESOME and The Greatest)
I love you because even if you deserve and could easily have better, you still choose and love me every day.
I love you because I love your laugh lines.
I love you because I’m your blanket and you’re my pillow.
I love you because you are capable of anything. (except speaking clear English)
I love you because you already are my Romeo.
I love you because one breath without you and my lungs forget how to breathe entirely.
 I love you because I’ll give you my life, and all that you have to do is ask me for it. 
I love you because you are everything I never knew I needed.
I love you because you’ll always still love me the morning after.

I love you because even though the distance and time apart seems so much harder after each visit, my love for you grows more and more with each passing moment.


I love you because I’d give my life just to have one single breath of you.

I love you because even if all I had was you, then I think I would have quite enough.


I love you because I don’t want to be the center of anyone’s attention but yours.


I love you because no matter the road, no matter where it’s going, I want you with me.


I love you because I wait for the day when you come into my life to stay forever.


I love you because I simply cannot get enough of you.


I love you because I never thought I’d ever be in love like this.


I love you because from the moment I met you, it felt like you’d always been there.

I love you because you’re the only one I miss.

1 comment:

  1. ...will I ever get used to the times apart? Ugh, I miss you and need you...

    ReplyDelete